What can I do with Internet Banking?
With Internet Banking, you have control over your money in the bank 24X7. You can:
1. Search statements
- Search your statements by date, amount or payment type
- Download statements
2. Real time balances
- Check your balance online
- Keep track of the money going in and out of your accounts
- View your balances for your local and foreign currency accounts (BOB account holders)
3. Make and receive payment online
- Make immediate transfers between your accounts or from your accounts to any other accounts within BOB
- Make payments of a total of Nu. 100,000 a day
- Save details of payment or other beneficiaries to make repeat payments
4. Cheque Payment
- Order a new cheque book
- View cheque status (used/stopped/unused)
- Stop cheque payment
5. Loan Details and repayment
- View your loan details
- Repayment of your loan installments
- Issue Standing instruction
- Open fixed deposits
How do I register for the facility?
It is simple.
- Download a netbanking application from www.bob.bt. Or get it from your branch office
- Fill up the form and submit it to the bank.
Please note that the said facility is available only to CBS connected branches. However, if you have accounts in any of the branches running on CBS, you can still use the facility.
As of 24th September 24, 2009, the following branches are connected to Core Banking Solution:
- Phuentsholing Main Branch
- Thimphu Main Branch
- Wangdue Branch
- Bazaar Branch, P/ling
- City Branch, Thimphu
The next branch will be connected on October 1, 2009. Good news to customers of Haa Branch.